Saturday, April 21, 2012

PIOLO PASCUAL (ULTIMATE HUNK OR GAY)

PIOLO PASCUAL



Piolo José Norkis Pascual (born January 12, 1977, Manila, Philippines) is a Filipino film and television actor, musician, model, and producer.



PIOLO PASCUAL HOT






PIOLO PASCUAL ULTIMATE HUNK OR GAY?



A lot of rumors and hearsay about Piolo Pascual after their heartfelt breakup with KC Concepcion. Many top comments circulating may in TV showbiz and even in the internet spreading like a wildfire prompting the search engine where Piolo Pascual is really a gay? Edited and unedited pictures depecting Piolo Pascual's Gay(bakla) gestures posted somewhere on the blogosphere. Top comments from the celebrity and internet users about Piolo Pascual's Gay development has been a talks, and also there's a video posted on youtube emphasizing how Piolo Pascual gay is. But the doubts will always and seems to be a doubt if and only if the beholder will claimed himself just like what Rustom Padilla now BB Gadanghari did during his Pinoy Big Brother stay. And maybe Kc Concepcion can justify the truth of Piolo Pascual's true personal because they're been for few years. Giving you some edited pictures and video of Piolo Pascual gay gesture and it's up to your judgement about Piolo Pascual's true personality. But I believed that Piolo Pascual is a true man in heart and soul even after his break up with KC Concepcion even if I'm not totally Piolo's fan.

Piolo is now ready to talk, after months of silence.

This is what Piolo Pascual said in an interview:

“I’d probably admit I’m a mama’s boy. If people say I’m effeminate, then that’s okay because that’s the way my mom brought me up. But she also brought me up to be independent, focused and spiritual. I know myself and I know I’m not gay”

Now that Piolo has finally faces the issue head on, will the rumors about his gender now ends?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment